Admissions open throughout the year to subject availability
YIPS welcome students to an enriching and joyful learning experience. The Admission Procedure is completely transparent, and has been designed to ensure a suitable fit between what the parents and children expect from the school, and what the school in turn can offer to them.
Visit our campuses and complete a Pre counselling form.
Admission will depend on the following Combined results
- Aptitude test
- Age criteria
- Transfer Certificate (TC)
- Previous Class Progress Report (If applicable)
- Principal reserves the right to all admissions
Participate in a discussion with the Admissions Coordinator
Go for a digital campus tour and evaluate the facilities
Complete the registration by providing all the necessary documentation and remitting the appropriate fees, to guarantee and confirm admission.
- Pre counselling form
- Copy of
Passport (if applicable)
- Transfer certificate (TC) in original
- Previous class progress report (if applicable)
- Photograph – Passport size – 4 nos.
- Original documents must be produced for verification.
- For Transfer from another CBSE school, submit original Transfer Certificate.
Courses and Age Requirement
Class Applying for Completed age by June 1st of the academic year seeking admission
- Pre-KG-2 years and 6 months
- LKG-3 years and 6 months
- UKG-4 years and 6 months
- Grade-5 years and 6 months
- Grade 2-6 years and 6 months
- Grade 3-7 years and 6 months
- Grade 4-8 years and 6 months
- Grade 5-9 years and 6 months
- Grade 6-10 years and 6 months
- Grade 7-11 years and 6 months
- Grade 8-12 years and 6 months
Admissions Enquiry Form
*** Admissions for the academic year 2019-20 are ongoing ***